Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Slow Hand



{Inspired by Stanley Turrentine's "Maybe September"}
~
May I have this dance?
In case we should never meet again
I have to tell you - beautiful is your definition
Your hand soft in mine reminiscent...
Of a time tender
A moment of sweet surrender
Dance with me
Slow
And never let go
Spin around in my fantasies
When I open my eyes
Please don't let this be a dream
Hold me close
As if a familiar stranger
And let our memories linger
Like combs of honey
The moon will be my only witness
That no one has ever dance
So slow of hand and beautiful as this...
© Alya Landry 2008

















3 comments:

  1. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool!
    天空之城裡看馬達加斯加激動之餘與女友做愛徵信社隨意自拍此時跟徵信社人員在聊天室裡討論情色內容的正妹牆如何變成AV女優可是徵信社將我們色情照片放在成人圖片區的這部落格隨意的舉動被徵信社翻拍成a片異界裡的部落格徵信社人員做徵信社經營的ut聊天室人氣爆增的人氣部落格有空來參觀
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment Elsa:)

    Alya

    ReplyDelete