Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ending Without Begin

I feel the ache on my skin
whispers of ending
without begin

Soft shreds of passion
with tender taste of want
Wine on my lips
red and dripping
Longing for a chance
to taste you....

I feel the needle pricks
and knife jabs
in my soul
that tatter my heart
and shred it whole

Distance....an enemy
of dark cloak
and dagger thrusts

I cherish the moments
that hold particles of you
like the dust of wind
Blowing soft tendrils
of quiet callings
of sweet fallings
and i...
a precipice lodged
gazing at the chasm...

Longing forever holds me

You...me....
to only be...
'tis not...have not...
A beggar...
I ride
a sky of dreams

Lost inside a memory

1 comment:

  1. Christie, I bow to you! My goodness, You are such a beautiful, beautiful talent!
    "I feel the needle pricks
    and knife jabs
    in my soul
    that tatter my heart
    and shred it whole"

    That was so intense...it sounds like something I would say.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete