Friday, June 12, 2009

Soft

Inspired by Boney James' "Soft"
Please check it out on imeem.com
Soft
Your name
You whispered to me
My ears and shoulders prance in almost a bashful shame
Embraced me in the tenderness of chiffon
I feel your love that touches me often

Oh, spinning in my heart
Weaving you into my being
Love, close is never close enough for me
Dancing whimsically in my soul
Dripping in my memory
Sweet like honey combed
Bellowing
I hear you calling
So, so very soft
Come home...





© Alya Landry 2009




4 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful! I'm new to your blog and blown away at what a wonderful writer you are.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the beautiful comments! I appreciate you stopping by! Please tell others to stop on by!!!

    Alya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful poem, very moving.

    Thanks for following me on my blog, I'm following you back. I'm stopping in to let you know I was here.

    I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete